The Annual Greater Los Angeles Writers’ Conference returns as a virtual event that runs for nine consecutive days, August 6-14, 2021.
Founded by Tony Todaro, it includes workshops for Aspiring, Active and Accomplished writers of fiction and nonfiction. Each topic offers an educational and inspirational experience in a stream of learning that progresses all week. This methodology allows you to participate and learn at a comfortable level and speed with peers of similar interests and disciplines. The schedule includes best educators, agents, editors, publishers, and best-selling authors..
If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions, then the Annual Greater Los Angeles Writers Conference is for you!
- Are you writing your first novel or screenplay?
- Do you want to improve your skills at the craft of writing?
- Do you have a work-in-progress you want help polishing?
- Do you need help building a platform to promote your work?
- Do you need help to develop a screenplay, or graphic novel?
- Do you want to take your skills as an author to the next level?
- Do you have a polished work and need an agent?
- Are you looking to learn about the business of publishing?
- Do you know where publishing is headed and what it means to you?
Faculty includes NYT Bestselling Authors George Galdorisi and Russell Nohelty; CamCat Books Founder Sue Arroy; editors Sara Anne Fox and Helga Schier; Keith Ogorek, President of the Author Learning Center; award-winning author Chrome Oxide, literary agents Steven Hutson, Ken Sherman, and Paul Levine; and many more.
Click here for details.