/    /  Book Marketing

Book Marketing

Advertising Audience building Book Marketing Expert of the Week

CAMI HENSLEY: SET CLEAR BOOK MARKETING GOALS

Cami Hensley is the founder of RATB Book Tours and PR, one of the most respected agencies on the market. For the past thirteen years she helped authors connect with book bloggers to bring their books in front of the...
Read More
Book Marketing Uncategorized

4 EASY STEPS FOR GOING VIRAL ON BOOKTOK

Social media doesn't sell books. But TikTok, namely its subcategory BookTok, is the exception to the rule. If you write genre fiction, especially romance, YA, and fantasy, BookTok is the place to find your next avid readers eager to buy...
Read More
Book Marketing Uncategorized

5 KEY THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOOKBUB AS A SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHOR

BookBub is a platform with a huge following that allows readers to discover new books through discounted deals and curated recommendations. It offers readers free and affordable ebooks, while also allowing authors to gain an audience by featuring their work....
Read More
Book Cover Design Book Marketing Book Publicists Inspiration Uncategorized Writing

LETTERS FROM THE EDITOR: FINDING YOUR MUSE

Yes, we need to know how to market our books. Yes, we need to learn how self-edit before we submit our manuscript to a professional editor. But first and foremost, we need to be inspired and beat writer's block so...
Read More
Book Cover Design Book Marketing Editing

5 EDITING TOOLS FOR WRITERS, EXPLAINED

Editing your work can be a bit of a drag unless you use software solutions. These 5 editing tools for writers will make editing your manuscripts easier than ever before.  Now, none of these 5 editing tools for writers will...
Read More
Book Marketing Book Publicists Inspiration

LETTERS FROM THE EDITOR: YOUR WRITING GIFT IS NEEDED MORE THAN EVER!

Digital book sales are soaring all over the world. People aren’t binging on TV shows or video games and food (Even though I know I can't resist my favorite mocha ice cream right now!). Against all odds, they’re binging on...
Read More
Contact Us:

contact@selfpublishingmastery.com

(949) 734-0395

Available Mon – Fri

9:00am – 5pm PST

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.